Clash of Clans is an online multiplayer game in which players build a community, train troops, and attack other players to earn gold, elixir and dark elixir. The game also features a single player campaign in which the players can attack a series of Goblin villages and earn gold and elixir.
To earn and store gold and elixir, players must build gold mines and gold storage and elixir collectors and elixir storage. Elixir is used to train troops, upgrade troops, to reload defenses and certain buildings. Gold is used to upgrade defenses and defensive buildings. At Town Hall 7 Dark Elixir unlocks.
1) Barrack Troops:
- Barbarian : This fearless warrior relies on his building muscles and striking mustache to wreak havoc in enemy villages. Release a horde of Barbarians and enjoy the havoc.
- Archers : These sharpshooters like to keep their distance on the battlefield and in life. Nothing makes them happier than single minded taking down their target.
- Giants : These big guys may seem calm, but show them a turret or cannon and you’ll see their fury unleashed! Slow yet durable, these warriors are best used to soak up hits.
- Goblins : These pesky little creatures only have eyes for one thing “LOOT!” They are faster than a spring trap, and their hunger for resources in limitless.
Wall Breakers : A squad of them will make way for your ground units and they will do it with a BANG!
- Balloons : These are promoted skeletons which attack from a hot air balloon. Deploy them to take out pesky Mortars and Canons.
- Wizards : Pair him up with some of his fellows and cast concentrated blasts of destruction on anything, land or Sky!
- Healer : This Majestic creature lives to protect and aid her fellow troops. Any army is improved with her healing support.
- Dragons : The might of the dragons are known throughout the land. This Scaly terror of the skies feels no mercy and nothing will escape the fiery splashes of its’s breath.
- P.E.K.K.A. : Is P.E.K.K.A. a Knight? A Robot? No one knows! P.E.K.K.A’S armor absorbs even the mightiest of blows, but it doesn’t handle electricity to well.
- Miner : These sneaky warrior with shovels burrow underground, pass beneath walls and pop up right next to their targets.
- Baby Dragon : This Fire-Breathing Hatching is shy around other air units, but leave it alone and it will throw a fit.
2) Dark Barrack Troops :
- Minion : This terror of the skies was born out of the dark elixir. Minions materialize with ease, but are fragile in our world.
- Hog Rider : Having tamed the fierce leaping hog, the Hog Rider punishes those who hide behind their walls. These warriors have never known defeat.
- Valkyrie : A master of two-handed axe, this glorious warrior runs between nearby buildings and can shred several troops or buildings at once with her whirlwind blow!
- Golem : The mighty Golem loves to soak up damage! When destroyed, it explodes and splits in two.
- Witch : The Witch never fights alone, constantly raising dead warriors.
- Lava Hound : These fiery beasts can’t resist chasing after Air Defense, proving excellent protection for other troops.
- Bowler : This big blue dude digs the simple things in life – Dark Elixir drinks and throwing rocks.
3) Heroes :
- Barbarian King : The Barbarian King is the toughest and meanest barbarian in all the realm. He can attack enemy village or guard your village.
- Archer Queen : The Archer Queen is a eagle eyed warrior, whose weapon of choice is a modified X-Bow that few men could only dream of wielding!
- Grand Warden : The Grand Warden is a brilliant tactician who has spent years of learning to harness powerful artifacts of unknown origin.
Which are brewed in the Spell Factory and Dark Spell Factory.
- Lightning Spell : Electrocute Enemies
- Healing Spell : Heal Troops
- Rage Spell : Enrage Units
- Jump Spell : Jump Walls
- Freeze Spell : Frost Enemies
- Clone Spell : Clone Army
- Poison Spell : Toxic Cloud
- Earthquake Spell : Destroy Buildings
- Haste Spell : Boost Troops
- Skeleton Spell : Unleash Skeleton Army
- Santa’s Surprise : Santa’s Present
Clans are groups of players who join together to support each other. Players can join Clans once they rebuild the special Clans Castle building. Each Clan is then given “Preparation Day” and “War Day”. When players attack a member of opposing Clan, they receive stars based upon the amount of destruction they cause to the opponent’s village. Each player has two attacks per war. The Clan with the most stars wins the Clan War and gets reward of Gold, Elixir, Dark Elixir.
My Personal Review
It is an amazing game. So far the most played Android/Ios game in the world. It makes you think to attack and defend the village. The one thing that pisses me of is that it takes a lot of time to upgrade troops, defense and a lot of money to upgrade walls after Town Hall 6. Otherwise, Clash of Clans is a blast!
THE MOST ADDICTIVE GAME EVER!